« back next »


Home About me Quote Faq Credits
weekend
posted on Saturday, March 23, 2013 | + comment (0)


weekend = youtube sidebar adventures


playlist for today  ▲


Death Cab For Cutie - My mirror speaks
DCFC never disappoint me :">


Elliott Smith - Miss misery
Elliott Smith - Junk bond trader
just found him today and i'm already in love


Cat Power - Ruin
Cat Power - Willie deadwilder
yes, Cat Power is awesome :3


Angus Stone - Only a woman
oh i love Angus Stone, this songs makes me want to fall in love..
gorgeous voice, lovely lyrics and beautiful melody <333


Elephant Parade - Riding in your car
Elephant Parade - Thirteen Things
they are so amazing, check them out you won't regret it


Sarah Jaffe - Summer begs
really really nice song <3

***

I just adore days like these, 
just laying in bed listen to beautiful music on a quiet sunny afternoon, 
worry about absolutely nothing.

Labels: , , , , , , ,