« back next »


Home About me Quote Faq Credits
hello september
posted on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 | + comment (0)

here're some british/ scottish bands, singers that i adore
check them out ▲


Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone
"Thought I saw you in the battleship 
But it was only a look a like 
She was nothing but a vision trick 
Under the warning light"

Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?
"I go crazy cause here isn't where I wanna be
And satisfaction feels like a distant memory"

Alex Turner - It's hard to get around with the wind
"And even when you know the way it's gonna blow, 
It's hard to get around the wind."

The Kooks - Naive
"I’m not saying its your fault
Although you could have done more.."



"So I kiss goodbye to every little ounce of pain
Light a cigarette and wish the world away"

"I’m waiting for you
For I’m broken down
Coming down this time
For my heart lies.."

Paolo Nutini - These streets 
"Cross the border,
Into the big bad world
Where it takes you 'bout an hour
Just to cross the road
Just to stumble across another poor old soul from
The dreary old lanes to the high street madness"

Paolo Nutini - Last request
"Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere
But one last time just go there
Lay down beside me"

Labels: , , , , , , ,