« back next »


Home About me Quote Faq Credits
swallowtail butterfly
posted on Sunday, August 11, 2013 | + comment (0)

An other amazing film by Shunji Iwai. Really, it's breathtaking.


I actually just recognized Shunji Iwai after i watched All about Lily Chou Chou, and i'm like "hmmm, i think i saw this name somewhere"
So I wiki it, turn out, I've watched quite a few movies made by him.
Love letter (my favorite), Hana & Alice (quite good movie), Halfway (i didn't like it too much, but it was ok), All about Lily Chou Chou (amazing movie, go watch it if you haven't).
So I decided to download two other Shunji's films: Swallowtail butterfly & April story.
I just finished watching Swallowtail butterfly. And yes, again, I fell in love.

anyway, here are some gifs i made




the plot, the color, the music, the dark atmosphere, everything..
the movie's quite sad and very beautful.
god, i love it

Labels: , , , ,